Separation and Divorce
A separation or divorce is incredibly hard. Some partnerships end suddenly, while for others it’s been a long time coming. Whether it’s mutual, came as a complete shock, or was a decision you decided to make, this is a difficult process you don’t have to go through on your own.
- A range of emotions – from sadness and anger, to hurt and relief
- Anxiety over an uncertain future
- Sense of failure
- Seems like your world is crumbling
- Intense grief
- Feeling guilty, ashamed or betrayed
- Concern about kids (if you have them)
- Uncertainty about what your options are
- Not knowing how to tell others
- Wondering if reconciliation is still possible
- Worry about losing friendships or other connections as a result
The breakdown of a relationship can be life-changing and one of the most stressful experiences you’ll go through. Jennifer is here to help you manage the transition. With her support, you can learn strategies to cope with this challenging process and make a plan on how best to move forward.