We spend most of our adult lives at work and more time with our colleagues than we do with our friends and family. The workplace is constantly evolving too – with new innovations and technology, changing processes, and colleagues coming and going. Work can be satisfying and inspiring, or also a source of conflict and stress.
- Difficulty with career transition or a change in jobs
- Unsettled or stuck in your career
- Worried people think you’re an imposter or not good at your job
- High demand
- Life challenges affecting work performance
- Poor morale or toxic environment
- Not getting along with a client, colleague or your boss
- Feeling stagnated, drained, anxious or burned out
- Dreading getting up to go to work
- Harassment, bullying or discrimination
- Return to work anxiety after being absent
- Trouble managing organizational change
- Low motivation, productivity or job satisfaction
The average American spends 90,000 hours at work over their lifetime – and you can bet us Canadians aren’t too different. What you choose to do for a living and the environment you work in can greatly impact the quality of your life. If you’re feeling consumed, overwhelmed, uncertain or burdened by work, these are all areas you can work with Jennifer to improve.